Who Are We?
Spiritual beings, best friends, husband + wife, nature loving, relationship building, daydreaming free spirits who live nomadically traveling in our fifth wheel. We’ve been together for almost 11 years and have been documenting love for the last decade together.
We both grew up in Northern Ontario, but met at a bar in Toronto in 2011. We fell hard and moved in together within a few months. We lived in Toronto for 5 years together and traveled to some gorgeous parts of the world. We’ve lived in New York City (which is where we got engaged) then moved to Tokyo and then Thailand. After our travels, we moved to the Niagara Region which is where we got married and lived for a few years. We moved back North and owned a home in Muskoka before we sold that home to live nomadically in our RV. We journey and follow the sunshine.
The people we meet, the connections we make and the love we are fortunate enough to capture is why we love our work so much. This art has allowed us to connect with so many incredible souls and witness an overwhelming amount of inspiring human connection. Being a part of hundreds of celebrations has taught us about life, love and the beauties and complexities of this industry. We’re incredibly grateful humans to live our passion of capturing connection and are continuing to learn each day
Tell us about your story + your love!
What We Love
- Human Connection
- Our pup Yogi
- Reiki, Breath Work + Human Design
- Beach Life
- Small acts of kindness
- Daily dance parties
- Food + snacks (especially hummus + a good spread)
What Inspires Us?
- The Human Spirit
- The incredible people we surround ourselves with
- Travel + culture
- Our constant long discussions of love + life
- Each other
- To make people feel loved
- To inspire
- To spread happiness
- To connect + grow as humans
- To help people share their authentic love stories
Why I Love Nick:
- His optimism + dedication
- His kindness + passion for people and life
- His respect for others + for himself
- The lines on his face when he laughs big
- The fact we share clothes
- The fact he thinks he’s an amazing dancer
- His cooking!
- His sense of humour
- That we’re insanely similar yet so different
- That he apologizes with grace
- The fact we are both the lankiest of humans
- The way he looks at me
- That I get to share my life with him
Why I Love Ally:
- Her wise + loving soul
- Her forward thinking about our world
- Her adorable laugh
- Her cackle (not the same as her laugh but I love it)
- That she has her own sense of style
- Her obsession for cozy sweaters that are 4x her actual size
- Her love for others
- Her healthy baking
- Her love for travel + spontaneous nature
- Her creative mind
- That we balance one another
- How I miss her when she’s not around
- The way she looks at me
- That I get to share the rest of my life with her
practice love everyday.